Trial package with various advantageous wine from Croatia consisting of several types:
- Graševina wine from Croatia is a fresh semi-dry White wine with a light pleasant aroma and a taste of honey and apple. Ideal as a summer wine.
- It has a straw-like color with a light green tint, a fresh, light pleasant aroma and a semi-dry taste of honey and apple.
- Dark red color with some shades of black cherries
- Cabernet Sauvignon has a distinctive make of ripe berries and dark chocolate.
- A flavor profile of a light Red wine with aroma's of pepper, gooseberries, red fruit and a moderate acidity
- De Cabernet Sauvignon is a well-kept wine of dark red color. It has a medium alcohol content with a pleasant fresh fruit aroma.